|Room Rates||Duration of Stay||Per Guest|
|Full cottage with all meals||1 Night||INR 4000|
|All prices are in Indian Rupees & are subject to change at the discretion of the management |
|Complimentary stay for kids between 0-5 years of age, INR 2000 for age between 05-12 years and full charge for children above the age of 12 years.|
|Please call us or write in to us to avail special seasonal rates|
- The White Peaks cottage has 2 bedrooms (that can accommodate upto 4 adults and 2 small children).
- Extra mattress can be provided for an extra guest
- The stay includes morning/ evening tea & coffee with cookies, breakfast, lunch, evening snack and dinner
- Hot water bags and Heaters are available on request.
- The cottage has a good collection of books for those who love to read.
- We provide fresh Bed linen and Towels. Please carry your own toiletries
- The walk to White peaks is a 3 minute uphill walk (from where you park your car) through a beautiful oak forest. We suggest you to carry good walking shoes.
- Our resident staff will be happy to assist you in making your stay comfortable and will keep your room clean along with providing a turn-down service.
- We serve simple, sumptuous, home-cooked Indian food that is made from the freshest, local ingredients.
- All meals are served in the Dining area and are for consumption at the cottage itself.
- We do not provide packed breakfasts/ meals.
- We do not sell or serve Alcohol.
- Non-vegetarian is served for Dinner only.
Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (+91)98100-50514 / (+91)9810053380 or simply fill in the Enquiry form below and send it to us.
- Booking will be confirmed on the basis of availability and a 100% advance payment
- Guests are requested to send a scanned copy of their ID during booking and carry the same in original during check-in.
- We have special, customized rates for Long-staying guests or those who wish to hire the cottage for 10 days or more.
Check-in time: 2pm
Check-out time: 12.00 noon
Early check-in, subject to availability
- More than 30 days from arrival date- 100% refund
- 30 - 16 days before arrival- 85% refund
- 15 - 8 days before arrival- 50% refund
- 7 days or less from arrival date, no refund
Things to Know
- Please carry your walking/ hiking shoes when you come
- Please carry enough woollens as it tends to get quite chilly and windy when the sun is away
- Please carry an umbrella, in case it rains
- Water is extremely scarce in the mountains. Please conserve water by using it judiciously
- Being at the edge of a pristine forest, we urge our guests not to make loud noise that may disturb the wildlife or litter the surrounding areas
- We are a small home stay and unlike hotels we do not have a pick-up facility. But we are happy to put you across to a taxi guy who is very reliable. He can be used for sight-seeing as well
- We do not permit smoking inside the cottage due to fire hazard.
- We are a pet-friendly home stay. We charge no boarding fee for pets. However we urge you to ensure that pets are well-behaved and do not cause any damage to the property or the people
- We are happy to organise fresh, home-made food, customized to your dog's requirements at a nominal cost.
- We have the facility to board one staff member or a driver in the cottage itself, for which we charge separately
- The cottage is located close to a high-transmission electric pole.We have taken all necessary precautions to ensure that you are safe by adhering to safety guidelines.
- The White Peaks is a personal family home which we let out as a home-stay, we request our guests to treat our home and our staff with the same care and consideration and maintain decorum